The Widespan, a suitable solution for garden centres
At Alcomij we aim to provide solutions for every type of greenhouse. The Widespan roof system was developed to bridge large areas with few columns. This creates an efficient and economic cultivation area in the greenhouse, which is extremely suitable for garden centres. The open space enables easy integration of internal transport.
Separate drainage of rain and condensation water
Like the Venlo greenhouse roof system, the Widespan’s aluminium gutters drain rain and condensation water separately, enabling the water to be reused easily. As well as cost advantages for the grower, this has less impact on the environment. The flat shape of the capping also prevents pollution of the roof and the double-sided continuous ventilation helps to create a balanced climate.
Benefits Widespan roof system
Large bridging possibilities
Storm and snow-proof
Easy to integrate screen system
Suitable for glass and polycarbonate plates
High ventilation capacity
Meets all applicable greenhouse construction standards
The system is suitable for roofing in glass and polycarbonate as well as solar and insulating panels.
- Brochure – Greenhouse horticulture solutions
- Folder – Greenhouse roof systems
- Drawing – Topline widespan greenhouse roof system (AK gutter – 4mm – glass – 25°)
- Drawing – Topline widespan greenhouse roof system (AC gutter – 4mm glass – 25°)
- Drawing – Topline widespan greenhouse roof system (AK gutter – 16mm SDP – 25°)
- Drawing – Topline widespan greenhouse roof system (AC gutter – 16mm SDP – 25°)